Download Free Civil Engineering Conventional And Objective Type By R.S. Khurmi & J.K. Gupta Book PDF
For more than 30 years, Civil Engineering: Conventional & Objective Type has been a comprehensive text for undergraduate students of Civil Engineering and has successfully helped them prepare for various competitive (such as GATE, UPSC, IAS, and IES) as well as university examinations. Key Features: Simple format ensures easy understanding It now includes close to 4800 topic-wise solved and unsolved question’s
• The important topics that are in the book are mechanics, applied mechanics, hydraulics and fluids mechanics, Strength of materials, hydraulic machines, soil mechanics and foundations, building material irrigation, concrete technology, building construction, public health engineering, and engineering geology.
• The topics covered include all the course material for undergraduate courses as well as that for objective type multiple choice questions also.
• It consists of the concise conventional theory of each subject and further each concept and theoretical topics are framed into nearly 200 objective type questions.
• With all that detailed description of various topics, practice tests, and solved/unsolved questions, the book is a must-have for all engineering students.
• It can help the readers in clearing their concepts, as well as preparing SSC or other junior engineering examination.
Disclaimer:- This website is not the original publisher of this book PDF downloaded from another website Already available on the internet. All rights reserved to the original publisher of the books